January 17, 2009

Saturday Surf - Well That's Depressing

So per usual, I was catching up on my blog roll and over at Deep Confusion I watched Keith Olbermann summarize the horror of the Bush administration in 8 minutes (or really about 9, but who's counting). I'm just glad it's almost over. Thank the goddesses that more rational minds prevailed in November.

PS. Welcome to the new observers. If you click on their pictures, it will take you to their own info pages and you can read all about them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to watch that, but I thnk I need to let the weekend go by without anything that disheartening!

TheWeyrd1 said...

Citizen...it's only disheartening from the standpoint that it actually all happened. The good news is that it's over...almost!

LostInColor said...

I saw this on another blog, or facebook. what a historic day today!!! Yippee!

TheWeyrd1 said...

Lost...it's such a relief that it's over.