January 20, 2009

Tuesday's Time Waster - Watching the Inauguration ALL DAY

But I wouldn't really call watching history being made a time waster! First, it's just a relief to have a new President in office. Second, it's very refreshing to see the colors of the rainbow being represented (didn't you love the benediction poem)!?! Third, it's kinda fun to see the country partying like it's the New Year and a Superbowl rolled into one. And now I think I shall retire to the bed chamber for some new sweet dreams!

8 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

Here's to a new era!!

Hope and peace and rainbows splashed on EVERYTHING!!!

SassyFemme said...

It was definitely hard to focus on work when I wanted to be watching everything covered yesterday.

LostInColor said...

I listened to it streaming live via local public radio. It was the best I could do while at work.

TheWeyrd1 said...

Jannie...exactly!

Sassy...I have to say, I had to take an intermission to watch some fluff TV...lol

Lost...I heard trying to catch everything streaming online was somewhat difficult, so it's good you had the public radio!

Anonymous said...

Not a time waster at all. I watched as much of it as I could and was profoundly moved.

TheWeyrd1 said...

Citizen...me too!

Jdancer8 said...

I have to say that I had it streaming all day on my computer in my office, however random times during the pres's speach it would freeze and it would leave him in an awkward pose...I have to admit sometimes I chuckled and didn't take it seriously...but I believe it was good

TheWeyrd1 said...

J...it WAS good and short!