December 12, 2008

Friday's Fling - Going up...or maybe down... in Flames (and other random thoughts)

So today was mostly a sucky day. Maybe it's just been a sucky month or four. I really dislike having a boss. But really, I hate that I was hired under less than favorable circumstances and have been rather off kilter and working from a defensive position ever since. I'm definitely NOT in the zone at my JOB. This has resulted in poor communication at times and general paranoia. Though, I've been assured that it's not all paranoia...like that makes it better...sigh.

On the other hand, for my finance business, I had to read 108 pages on Long Term Care insurance over the past week and then take a test on the subject today. Unfortunately, all I had time for was skimming briefly over the information. Good news, since I have at least 10 years experience, I knew most of the answers anyway. Whew! Of course, tomorrow I get to take a follow up class for 8 hours. Gee, I better make a lot of coffee for this.

Now I'm just relaxing and surfing the net. Over at East Jesus I found another one of those cool quizzes we all love. Funny enough, I actually got another rather accurate assessment. It also kinda suggests that I need to go back to finance (and in particular my current company based on what we do...heh). Here's what it said:

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm an
Extroverted Money Managing Builder


Thanks to Trop and one of her pals! And by the way, to get to the quiz visit Trop at East Jesus.


12 comments:

Trop said...

You are so studly!

TheWeyrd1 said...

Trop...this result and my general not good feeling at my JOB suggests I should just go back to my finance business full time...go figure!

Jannie Funster said...

Well hot dang, I'm a Self-Knowing Creative Extrovert.

Exactly!! Wow.

And ony 1% of the 696 people who took the quiz are like me.

Thanks Weyrd1 and Thanks East Jesus!!

TheWeyrd1 said...

Jannie...I'm very concerned that it only takes responding to 43 random items to figure someone out...SCARY!

Anonymous said...

This is a historic moment Weyrd... for the first time in the history of quizzes my results are different from yours!
heh, I'm a Self-Improving Lifelong Learning Tree Hugger... i'm a tree hugger... heh... and a unique one too! 0% of the 709 people who have taken this quiz are like me!
I admit that I have the potential to be a recycling nazi... and I admit that in more than one occasion I have been spotted by colleagues fishing recyclable material out of garbage and throwing them in recycle bin... but a tree hugger? really?!!

TheWeyrd1 said...

Ariana...hehehe, I do have a picture of myself hugging a tree on my land...and I do recycle, I'm just not anal retentive about it...

Anonymous said...

Come to think of it, I have a picture of myself too hugging a tree... but that doesn't mean anything, does it?!! It was a HUGE tree and I was in Switzerland taking silly pictures!
:O

Unknown said...

Forget the quiz. I'll take the bailout!

TheWeyrd1 said...

Ariana...um I think it goes without saying the generally tree hugging pictures ARE silly...heh.

Buddha...let me know if you get a piece of that! And welcome to my blog!

HopeSpringsATurtle said...

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Healthy Traveling Reinventer and in the no surprise department:0% of the 4201 people who have taken this quiz are like you.

Yeah. And I'm single. Big surprise.

Anonymous said...

I'm a Romantic Extroverted Self-Knower. 0% of quiz-takers are like me. I'm not really sure what this means about me.

TheWeyrd1 said...

Hopes...You just haven't met me!

Citizen...I think it sounds like the you that blogs anyway...lol