December 13, 2008

Sunday Surf - Look What I Got in My E-mail!!!

Since I had this supposedly all day training class that ended up lasting about 6 and a half hours instead of 9, (with a 1 hour break for lunch), I left Tucker at his BFF's house for an overnighter last night when I finished studying for the class with my old office mate. My old office mate and his wife have custody of Tucker's BFF (Rufus) since their daughter is in college. Apparently, the old office mate's wife decided to let them run themselves ragged in the backyard, after which she bathed them both and dressed them up. Although I know she loves it, she's actually a saint for doing this! Anyway, I thought I share a picture of the results:

















That's Tucker on the left and Rufus on the right. Which is actually appropriate since I'm a lefty liberal and Rufus' folks are right wingnuts...just kidding...sorta...heh.

Update: I was informed this evening that Rufus is, in fact, NOT the daughter's dog but the old office mate's wife's dog.

12 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

Hey, I'm a wingnut too!

I love little puffy, fluffy doggies. I think I going now to hug my fluffy-wuffie Peachie extra big.

TheWeyrd1 said...

Jannie...Tucker says hello to Peachie...well actually he probably barks that!

Anonymous said...

They look a bit ragged -- clearly enjoyed play time. And they are certainly white...

TheWeyrd1 said...

Lynt...they were exhausted, but very clean!

The Gentleman said...

Ok maybe I'm biased but Tucker is clearly cuter than Rufus... :D

TheWeyrd1 said...

Gentleman...I'm sure I agree with you...heh.

Anonymous said...

That's really sweet that they get together to play.

TheWeyrd1 said...

Citizen...yeah, they're best buddies!

LostInColor said...

I'm just a nut! And what a couple of cutie pies! :)

Jannie Funster said...

I think Tucker and Peachie would be good good buddies.

Jdancer8 said...

Tucker is so cute, and so is his buddy, what good boys they are for posing so nicely

TheWeyrd1 said...

Lost...so exactly why are you a nut?

Jannie...what kind of animal is Peachie?

J...the good boys were motivated by pieces of turkey...hehehe