December 6, 2008

Saturday Surf - What Color IS Your Rainbow?

I was over visiting The Gentleman (and The Lady) and reading responses to their blog posts when I discovered a new blog. First thing I see is a FUN Rainbow quiz. Ya know I love them quizzes. Here's my result (though for some reason you can't see the actual rainbowy picture). What's yours?

Your Rainbow

Your rainbow is strongly shaded indigo and violet.


What is says about you: You are a proud person. You appreciate beauty and craftsmanship. Friends count on you for being honest and insightful. You are patient and will keep trying to understand something until you've mastered it.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

8 comments:

LostInColor said...

oh bummer I wanted to see the indigo and violet rainbow.

TheWeyrd1 said...

Lost...I tried several ways to get it to show, to no avail...sniff

Anonymous said...

i couldn't get it to work on my blog either. i was blue w/white... tranquil but bland. lol.

TheWeyrd1 said...

Lynt...maybe it's caused by Firefox (which I use for this blog)...but of course that idea only holds water if you're using it. I didn't try to do a blog post while using IE as my browser, so I don't know if there are functionality differences that after blog post editing.

The Gentleman said...

love this tests!!
apparently my rainbow
is strongly shaded green and red.
What is says about you: You are a passionate person. You feel strong ties to nature and your mood changes with its cycles. You get bored easily and want friends who will keep up with you. Those around you admire your fresh outlook and vitality.
Completely appropriate for me!!

TheWeyrd1 said...

Gentleman...I think this rainbow quiz was one of the better ones!

HopeSpringsATurtle said...

Your rainbow is: Shaded Violet
What is says about you: You are a creative person. You appreciate beauty and craftsmanship. You are patient and will keep trying to understand something until you've mastered it.

All true.

TheWeyrd1 said...

Hopes...don't you love these quizzes!?!