May 12, 2008

Make My Monday - New Blogs I Like

Being a psychologist, I'm into listening to other people's voices (better than listening to the ones in my head). So it seems that in this day and age of blogging, that I could read other voices more easily than listen (it also helps with the auditory attention deficit issue I have with voices talking from behind me...). I digress. Anyway, between last night and this morning I found two new voices to read. I found one from a series a links starting at a fellow blogger's site and found the other in a comment link from the first new voice. Are you confused yet?

Moving on. The first new voice is that of Syd. She has funny things to say about what she has observed in her day to day life. Apparently, Trop agrees. Trop makes similar observations, but she lives in East Jesus, VA. That, alone, made my Monday. I feel much better knowing that I don't live there! Give these gals some of your time to read their voices and laugh along with them...it'll make your Monday too!

10 comments:

Syd said...

Awww, thank you darlin'. Glad you've joined the funny farm over on my blog.

Trop said...

Thanks for the hat tip!

yenbar said...

DEFENCELESS QUEERLING is one of my hidden treasures I found through a link on DOROTHY SURRENDERS..she does a wallpaper day each week devoted to someone you'd more than likely drool over. Some time back she actually listened to my suggestion of adding GINA GERSHON to the list..and let me just say..damn did she come through for me..very nice pics of GINA!
Next to WEB she is now one of my heros!

TheWeyrd1 said...

Syd & Trop...you're welcome...as long as you keep making me laugh anyway!

Yen...thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

"Being a psychologist"
Hey, this was news to me!

Websketch (Web Sass) said...

Reading blogs is not that time consuming yet writing comments to all of the posts on all of the blogs can be. I have spent entire mornings commenting on the blogs I read. I hope you feel special Weyrd because i read a lot of blogs. And I rarely find time to post on my own. LOL. But I will try to visit and check them out. Hard to make you laugh but if they do then they must be good!

TheWeyrd1 said...

Citizen...somehow I thought you might have surmised this...lol

Web...I appreciate your efforts on my behalf!!!

Jdancer8 said...

Im behind---I apologize.

I like blogs..and wanted to say thanks for turning me on the them. Though I still am just breaking away from my blog virginity the ones you suggest are always good. :o)

Anonymous said...

Nope - sometimes I need things called directly to my attention. It's sad, really.

TheWeyrd1 said...

LOL Citizen and you're welcome J...I like to add to your internet addiction in any way possible...lol