May 7, 2008

Wednesday's Wine - WATER

Plain filtered water...yum. Tastes great when you have a headache like the one I have! No funky flavors for me...just plain cold filtered water, no ice. I know you were expecting a wine selection, but it was one of those mornings when I had to jet out of the house and then came home with a raging headache. Dang spring weather in Colorado. We've had cold rain, sunshine and more clouds today. I think the rapid changes in barometer readings was too much for me. I'll be back next week with a new red wine that I picked up on Saturday. It was highly recommended by Bob my other wine guy (I love chatting with him). Joe's on vacation for a couple of weeks, so Bob is working Saturdays...lucky me. So, check back here next week to see what he recommended!

4 comments:

Jdancer8 said...

Great pic- I myself am enjoying a nice glass of your Wednesday Wine pick right now, however I've spiced it up with a little bit of lemon and ice :o)

TheWeyrd1 said...

J...Sometimes I take my water sparkley (or quinine) with lime and over ice...but only when I'm out and about.

yenbar said...

When it is hot outside,nothing hits the spot like ice cold water..the more ice the better...i do like flavored waters also tho..Target sells a berry flavored water that is very good..but not good enough to make me give up my soda

TheWeyrd1 said...

Yen...I agree with having ice cold water when it's hot outside. I'll have to stop by Target for that berry flavored water sometime...