May 1, 2008

Thought for Thursday - Hot 100 Voting

So over at After Ellen, the voting is open for the now Annual Hot 100 List (see link to the right). Because let's face it, women know women better than men do...hehehe. So if you want to weigh in with your top 10 list, have at it! I must say, I know it was too hard for them last year with the random way it was done (since it was a bit of a whim), but limiting my list to my top 10 proved to be a tad difficult. So rather than share the women for which I voted, I give you my top 10 list of runner ups (in no particular order):

Leisha Hailey
Jordana Brewster
Mariska Hargitay
Mary-Louise Parker
Kristanna Loken
Mandy Musgrave
Maeve Quinlan
Jill Bennett
Nicole Kidman
and
Susan Sarandon

5 comments:

Jdancer8 said...

break me off a piece of Marishka Hargitay please ....hehe

TheWeyrd1 said...

J...um...no...lol

yenbar said...

Love Mariska Hargitay..wouldn't you just love to have her slap the handcuffs on you and have her way with you..
Having said that..Gina Gershon is beyond hot.

TheWeyrd1 said...

Yen...Gina is hot, but Jodie Foster is still my number 1.

Websketch (Web Sass) said...

Ok here is my top 20 list with the top ten starred. I love to look at Angelina Jolie but I figured she would get enough votes. And they are not choices in order because that would be way too hard. Enjoy.

lauren graham *
angelina jolie
cathy debouno *
jill bennett
kate walsh *
mary louise parker *
sarah shahi *
lucy lawless
jennifer Espisito *
drew barrymore *
katherine heigl *
angie harmon *
jennifer love-hewitt
kirsten dunst
julia roberts
jamie lee curtis
bridget mcmanus
julia stiles *
Catherin zeta-jones
Dana Delany